In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we wish to provide you with the following information:
1. Personal data supplied by you or acquired by us within the sphere of our business will be treated in accordance with principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. Personal data will be used in order to fulfil legal, contractual or personal obligations.
3. Data may also be processed with the assistance of electronic instruments which guarantee security and confidentiality.
4. The provision of personal data is not obligatory. However, failure to supply personal data or authorise its processing, in whole or in part, may result in partial or complete impossibility of fulfilling the provisions of the contract, which shall mean failure to carry out contractual obligations.
5. Data will only be communicated exclusively for the above stated reasons and to specific third parties, including legal and fiscal consultants, banking institutes and transportation companies, with the sole purpose of fulfilling the above stated obligations. Data may also be communicated to our associated companies, parent companies or subsidiaries exclusively for the above stated purposes or for internal organisational reasons. Information may also be released to third parties in management or persons who perform functions strictly connected with the fulfilment of the contract.
6. Personal data classified as sensitive shall mean data which allows the disclosure of racial or ethnic origins, religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. This data will only be processed with the written consensus of the interested party (where applicable) and is subject to the authorisation of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (article 26 of legislative decree no. 126/2003), in accordance with the above methods and limitations.
7. The holder of personal data is Verena Lazzeri, firstname.lastname@example.org. The manager for treatment of personal data is Verena Lazzeri.
8. You can contact the holder or the manager for treatment in order to exercise your rights as laid out in article 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003, copied for your convenience in full as follows:
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.